View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 02:54 AM #8
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Firstly, don't dare try and insult me by suggesting that absurd alliance is going "UNNOTICED". I heard HGs have been mentioning it for weeks. Since the narrative was already decided pre-game(including the meek, compliant, pushover puppet pawns they all got to step on) it was tails I win heads you lose sitch.

Of course knowing this show as I do, having them all play along with the "secret" nonsense was always likely. And they'll naturally edit it that way for the main show. But the reality is only a retarded dung beetle couldn't see what was happening here.

As far as me being "mad" due to black people succeeding, this is just ridiculous. If anything I'm sad that their victory was FORCED. FORCING it the way they did not only taints their first victory, it makes it extremely hollow. It's like winning a game on cheat mode. Ultimately I find it a damn shame they went down such a racist route and did EXACTLY what their collective have been preaching against for years(which is to target and kick people out based off skin colour) The HYPOCRISY is actually scary..especially as so many are seemingly able to project such sad and divisive behaviour into that of this "complex", wonderful "message"..completely oblivious to the perils of it. Giving a pass to any particular race when it comes to racist displays is sheer lunacy.

To quote one of their most esteemed peers, MLK: "judge a person not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"..

Too bad all the whites of this season weren't afforded that apparent "luxury". Too bad such a laudable sentence is lost on all members of "the cookout".

Setting decency standards and going on to practice and live by them is what bridges all ethnicity groups. Anyone who can't see "the cookout" is punching against that fine ethos is a bloody fool.