View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 10:11 AM #17
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I agree Pro Sniper.

I get that racism has been a big part of a lot of BBUSA seasons, but at least in other seasons the non-white people were allowed to fight back without being deemed a racist, where as you can tell in this series that the non-black contestants were scared of the racist tag if they dared to try and fight the racist alliance of the season, which then obviously stifles gameplay.

I think that obviously people on here must agree about this to some extent hence why for weeks now nobody has even discussed the Show on here which is highly unusual.

And I am honestly not against having non-white winners, but it should be more like how Tychon's win happened rather than how Xavier's win has been.
Indeed. This sort of open, unapologetic racism has never before been seen on this show..but racism of the same magnitude is being cited as the reason for this one coming into existence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
The HGs started mentionning it but never got the full picture of it and the editors didn't even hide it during the episodes. So wtf are you talking about.

And again, you never said any of the above when white people were steamrolling for the last 20 years and were overlooking black people in the process. So my point still stands entirely.

Just say that you're mad Christian or some other dude was evicted early so we can move on and discuss the real sixth place goddess Tiffany.
Yeah, yeah, they really needed someone to draw a giant picture for them, "the cookout" remained so well "HIDDEN". The big physical black players that were being passed over in favour of clowns like Bratini, Silly Beth, Clowny Claire etc.. it really "kept them all in the dark" right to the very end..

When moronic Moonves asked Silly Beth WHY she believes she was booted over the big physical man who used her as a dishmop, she had to keep a straight face and say she believed they figured her a "bigger threat". Just EMBARRASSING all round. From the core of the blatant racism to all those having the brassneck to justify it all, to all the pathetic puppets like clowny Claire being all "gracious" and "understanding" about it all. FARCICAL and NAUSEATING. But this trash is clearly what CompleteBullShyte believed was needed.

As far as your girl "Queen Tiff" goes, she's unfortunately just another fairly weak, loudmouthed female who got slapped out the game the moment the dominant males decided. And in such an embarrassing, plebeian fashion.

"Queen Tiff"'s game in summary:-

Fancied Kyland but had to watch him ignore her sexual advances and fawn over a white girl instead. Got extremely jealous over that and became OBSESSED with getting that girl out.

Tried to flip the vote a couple times but failed miserably coz she's such an ineffective number in the house.

Got a nice easy HOH handed to her in one of those pathetic "anwser question comps"(where pathetic production can either tell them all the answers, or just pretend every one they give is correct..) so she could finally get rid of Kyland's girl, in the guise of it being "revenge for DX" when it was all the time being driven by her desperate lust for Kyland.

Then has a twist made up for her so she can conveniently compete again for the following HOH..and with everyone throwing it(bar weaklings Azah and Big D) she got gift-wrapped another comp win. Which culminated in fulfilling her desire to fondle Kyland and give him sticky fingers. She honestly thought that sort of desperate smut would have him protect her. But all he did was laugh in her face and kick her out the first chance he got. EMBARRASSING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
But where was this energy before? Why have you both only now chosen to speak against racism in Big Brother? I haven't seen either of you fight against the cause until this season.

The Cookout, in all of it's flaws, was never an alliance formed to 'bring down white people'. It was an alliance formed to bring together houseguests who share similar cultures and similar grievances and wanted to do something that had never been done before, to give other black people hope and inspiration. As I said before - if this really upsets you, then perhaps this just isn't your season. Rewatch All-Stars or something.

Plus, the people in the house weren't upset by it - so why should you be?
This nonsense doesn't wash. Imagine a bunch of black persons running into a burning building and running past whites(who are closer to safety) just to save blacks who are much further away. If the building collapsed after all the blacks were saved..and all the whites perished, the blacks can't be blamed for the overall death toll, but the conscience decision made to prioritize through colour is what would be more tragic than the tragedy itself.

Like I said, people can dismiss and pander to this crazy racist nonsense all they want...but just remember that IF&WHEN we're at a stage in a future season where an all-white alliance gets formed and they're actively and openly targeting every POC, the EXACT same way we've seen(never before) this alliance do, using tripe like "I'm so sorry, my black friend, I told myself coming into this game that I wouldn't be responsible for a fellow white person leaving this game, so I'm afraid I have to put you on the block".. don't be getting mad over it and calling it racist. After all, black people have set this tone.. a tone that is apparently worthy of being commended and celebrated..