BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
But where was this energy before? Why have you both only now chosen to speak against racism in Big Brother? I haven't seen either of you fight against the cause until this season.

The Cookout, in all of it's flaws, was never an alliance formed to 'bring down white people'. It was an alliance formed to bring together houseguests who share similar cultures and similar grievances and wanted to do something that had never been done before, to give other black people hope and inspiration. As I said before - if this really upsets you, then perhaps this just isn't your season. Rewatch All-Stars or something.

Plus, the people in the house weren't upset by it - so why should you be?
Tbf I didn't watch last season that's why I never spoke up about it then.

And in BB15 I did feel sorry for Candace & Howard when they weren't given a fair chance by Aaryn's group.

And in BBUK I've defended loads of black contestants who I've felt were harshly hated by the public.

And how does anybody truly know if a HM was upset by this alliance or not? If any of them were upset about it then they're gonna keep it quiet so as not to come across as bitter.

And I never said that The Cookout was aimed to take out white people, The Cookout was formed to take out anyone that wasn't black, so that includes Derek X in this but conveniently nobody seems to like to talk about how Derek X was disadvantaged in this series.

And to me it's a lazy argument to use the "it's Racist" to be against The Cookout when there's been valid points that me & Pro Sniper have both made on the thread.

Also there's three questions that I'd like to ask Cookout fans in general.

1. Do you like Production Pets?
2. Did you like BB22 All-Stars racist Alliance?
3. Did you like The Brigade who played a sexist Game?

If not then why are you being supportive of The Cookout who are ticking options 1 & 2? I'm not intending this to be confrontational I'm just genuinely curious, because to me I think it's fair to attack all of these prejudiced groups that form on the Show as it's weak gameplay.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 13-09-2021 at 09:12 PM.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote