BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
I don't like The Cookout, for multiple reasons that you and others have stated - I always have and always will support the underdogs, which in this case was Derek X - the only thing I cannot agree with is that they are racist. The actual racist alliances that you are comparing them to have been shown to hold a direct hatred against people of color (Aaryn, Enzo, Dane, Michie etc.) whereas none of the six displayed anything of the sort.

So yeah, to answer your question, I don't like the alliance at all. But I understand the mission and I understand why they wanted to make it to the end together. That has been the goal of almost every legitimate Big Brother alliance.
Fair enough.

I was also a Derek X fan which is why I feel sorry for him even extra because in a season that was being advertised as being "diverse" he was the only Asian man in a Show that's always been heavily racially motivated, so his chances of winning this series were extremely low.

And personally I get The Cookout sticking by each other till Jury, I don't get why some of them have been eliminating close allies and therefore ending their chance to win just because of "the mission" these people came in as individual players and they'll be coming out as individual players, why does Tiffany want to be remembered as the player that could've won the series but instead played Xavier's game for him? I personally like Tiffany the best out of The Cookout and find it extremely frustrating how she took Claire out for this Cookout cause when it wasn't in her best interest to do so.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote