View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 07:19 AM #1724
-

-

I’m still on Ghost of Tush, taking my time and not getting huge amounts of time to play (and I got distracted by an epic Stellaris campaign for a couple of weeks). Also I got the PS5 upgrade and it was buggy as **** for the first week- I was a bit worried - it was having loading issues . menu elements taking ages to pop in was the first sign but the main issue was that it drastically affected AI pathing and NPC positions. In short, enemies couldn’t pathfind properly and we’re getting hilariously stuck in random places, but worse than that, they weren’t “physically” where they seemed to be. Sword would go right through them. There was also a split second delay in their combat animation vs the actual hit which made dodging and parrying - basically the pillars of the combat system - nearly impossible.

They did patch it relatively quickly, thankfully.

Anyway I am now playing through the new island before finishing The main game… once you start it you have to finish it, the enemies are tougher than main game, and you get a tonne of new abilities. I feel like I’m going to be arriving back in the main game massively OP .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote