BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
What type of Labour leader do you think would be good though?

Imo the party have tried three different types of leaders out recently and our very biased Media keeps demonizing them all whilst bizarrely not pulling up any of the clowns that have led the Tories.

I mean for example in what way is Starmer a weaker leader than Boris? Miliband than Cameron? Or Corbyn than May? It's become as bigger Myth as Obama's Presidency was gonna be "the end of the world" at this point as neither opinion has any evidence to support them with all due respect.

I think it's clear at this point that the 00's (a decade run by Labour) was by and large a more happier time and a better time than the 10's/early 2020's (run by the Tories) and I'm going off the fact that by and large people are far more unhappy with the way the country is run nowadays than they were back then.

Also it did feel like there were less Homeless people on the streets back in the 00's under Labour than there is nowadays under the Tories, but in fairness I could be wrong on that front as I've never checked any stats to do with that topic.

Apologies for the rant, but I really don't like people trying to justify the Tories by saying "but Labour's worse" when tbh I just don't think that's possible for Labour to be worse than this current Tory Government.
Needless to say how refreshing it is to read all you've said there Mock.

The Archangel Gabriel could be leading Labour and he'd still get demonised by hardline Tories, the closet hardline Tories and the biased media.

I see not much wrong with any party in fact, not just my own party Labour.
Whose aim is to end the discriminatory vindictive heartlessness the poorest, sick and disabled have had to suffer the last 11 years under first Cameron's coalition, then the utterly incompetent May and this dangerous cretin we have as PM now.

If that's extreme to want to end those vindictive policies, then I'm extremely proud to be termed extreme, loony left or any other rotten unjustified insult hardline Cons may fire out at me.

Last edited by joeysteele; 26-09-2021 at 05:51 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote