BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
There's been quite of a lot of surveys and polls which have found that left leaning people are more intolerant of people with a different view than right leaning people and Rayners comments kind of exemplify that. It's like how a lot of people celebrated Thatcher dying. I always smile at the number of people who have 'no Tories' in their social media profile and things like that

I know Starmer isn't enjoying much success atm but in that Labour party he actually comes across as one of the only serious faces in the circus and I quite admire him for that
Tbf I've seen both sides be intolerant of each other's views, I just think that both sides express their intolerance in different ways to each other.

Personally for me I think it should be judged on a case by case scenario, and imo every leader that the Tories have sent out recently seem to think it's more important to have "catchy slogans" or be a buffoon rather than run the country properly, I don't expect perfection from Politicians, but I do expect them to have a basic level of competence & empathy, both things that I personally feel that the Conservatives have been lacking recently.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote