Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
They do believe it, the same way every celebrity who endorse charities do, the same.way the Royal Family do. They preach and get the message out there, then they go home to their multi million.pound homes, having no clue what a "normal" family goes through....at the moment with the energy crisis, I know of friends who are going to have to decide to heat or eat....and now with this petrol ****, they can't work as they have no fuel. No celeb...be them Hollywood or monarchy knows that kind.of stress but it pisses me off when its just Harry and Meghan who are constantly harassed for it. Its just ****ing ridiculous at this point.
All these peope lend their names to charities, all the way from the queen to brian Dowling

Some are happy for it to be left at that, and some go out their way as a very old lady to fullfill the commitments....others, well the others in my opinion are harry and Meghan who fullfill commitments at the poshest events only.

Pure and simply because Meghan camt handle the poor people face to face in her life.

And imo, that is the real reason thay they decided to leave the family....

Last edited by parmnion; 27-09-2021 at 10:00 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote