Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Rhys & Nancy Cha-Cha-Cha: i fully agreed with Anton, Craig i also thought there wasn't good hip action, i myself felt like some moves were so robotic, forced 6

Nina & Neil Tango: it lacked attack in some parts, not to forget how she nearly fell over, not her finest hour 4

Adam & Katya Quickstep: sorry for my inner Len now but too much faffing about, too long sitting down, would've liked to see more content throughout, and indeed i also saw the gapping, maybe just not his dance that's ok 5

Katie & Gorka Jive: i agreed with my dad, how it needed to look more crisp, clean from her side, since Gorka was clearly outdancing her, performance wise the idea was good behind this choreo and setting, but the execution was very poor from her side but that's ok since she is clearly a novice 4

Greg & Karen Couples Choice: ok i am going to be controversial now but i really loved the combination of contemporary and disco here, dance wise i thought he danced most of the disco basics quite well, the armography, and i always respect a celeb male and especially the novices who take on lifts in early weeks proper lifts either, wow 8

John & Johannes Cha Cha Cha: far better CCC than Rhys, more latin hip action throughout, not too forced but very clean movements across most of the floor, very difficult song choice either to stay on point with the music, that is quite amazing he stayed on point every single time 9

AJ & Kai Foxtrot: AJ is a superstar, but i am really liking Kai more and more, you are making me forget of Kevin more and more, lovely simplistic choreo either 9

Robert & Dianne Tango: loads of attack, compared to Nina's tango, traditional music really helps you more than other music in dances like these, they both looked stunning either 8

Judi & Graziano Samba: sorry not sorry but i loved it, even if it wasn't technically perfect, i saw loads of hip action anyway, this was a entertaining samba, so sassy, great chemistry either 8

Rose & Giovanni Salsa: all of the salsa basics danced well, but here's the bad part, every time you enter a lift, it breaks up the performance into 3 pieces, would've liked lesser lifts and more salsa action, more rhythm since what she danced was phenomenal, and on time either with music/beat which is amazing for a girl like her 8

Sara & Aljaz Foxtrot: Aljaz is a miracle worker, from crap to almost perfection in one week, omg wow wow wow, only downpart for me i didn't like Sara's dress 9

Dan & Nadiya Paso Doble: good choice from Nadiya going for Gladiator theme rather than a normal Paso, that saved this performance for me, Dan really played the part very well, and the Paso all in all is a very tricky dance, good job #TeamWalkova 8

Ugo & Oti Quickstep: fast, light (surprisingly light for a former rugby player) full of personality, lovely smile he got too, good chemistry he has with Oti as well 7

Tilly & Nikita Charleston: bit clumsy but in this dance i don't mind that, since this is also bit of slapstick comedy somehow, i liked those swivels they looked good, Tilly's personality is also very lovely, hope she can also take this fun personality into most of the party latins, her chemistry with Nikita is very amazing, and Nikita's choreo has improved big time, far less basic by far than on german lets dance, i loved it, and forgive me but i have to give it 10!
my comments and scores of last night

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote