Old 13-10-2021, 12:31 PM #27

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Well I thought this too

And am sure everyone else did looking at the pair of us tbh. I mean, its nowt serious but..still.

You need to end this really. Also, you sound like you are trying to put her down because you are feeling bad about her lusting after this other guy too? Like the 'shes not attractive' stuff. This might make you feel better about the whole situation but thats kinda not healthy either? It makes me think that you aren't happy either. So basically, best way it to just let her continue in her fantasy that would be reality if he decided so..and you find someone more suited?
Maybe, but don't get me wrong i think she's absolutely gorgeous. Maybe it's more hope thinking he wouldn't go for her, i mean it is really. To me she's perfect. Im clutching at straws hoping that the real reason she is lusting is because she wants the hot guy to notice her, which she has told me herself in the past that's never happened, idk.
We would get on so well ya know, just be completely ourselves with each other, no airs or graces.