Old 13-10-2021, 12:49 PM #33

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I missed that you had not even met in real life

Definitely cut loose. And if you dont, dont whinge in a few months IF she ends up with him. Really. Its obviously what she wants, though thinks she will never get but would grab with both hands if there was a possibility. So on the offchance the possibility presents itself, protect yourself in advance.

Meanwhile for you to say shes gorgeous to you etc but others wouldnt think so makes me think you do not find her as gorgeous as you say you do but realise it doesnt look good to say...shes not a looker. I think I get where you are coming from but that bit kinda came off as..bitter.

I am in no position to give relationship advice right now (or maybe ever though) so I give honesty instead My own relationships are a slight ****show and I have given up on 'relationships' in general as really cant be arsed and friends with benefits situations seem the way forward Might suit you better. Maybe also, someone you can/have met in real life too? I mean, the other guy could be thinking the same..'omg we have something special but she will NOT stop talking to this other guy online!'
Everything you say does make sense. What is your opinion on this "just dont forget i've always made it clear i dont want him in that way"

That was the last message she sent to me, yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Have you tried to meet or is she in a completely different part of the country, honestly she doesn't sound worth the hassle
Tbh yes, i was suppose to go early last month, she had brought a toothbrush, hand towel, crisps, drinks the lot in preparation, and i let her down. She says it's nothing to do with that, but subconsciously im sure it is. And then we planned early December but she's not as enthusiastic now, half because of him, half because i let her down last time probably.