View Single Post
Old 13-10-2021, 01:06 PM #44

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I think that really until you two meet in person you probably shouldn't consider yourselves exclusive anyway, until you know there's some chemistry between you, i don't think you can really know that in a romantic way until you've met the person
Yeah that's very true, i've always had my doubts. We are all sacred of being lonely i guess, and tbh she was probably my 'safety net' here and there (i never really thought that, but on reflection idk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
She could be saying that for loads of reasons. Maybe she is still in denial. Maybe she is using you as a safety net incase he never goes for it. Maybe she is being honest. IDK. Go with your gut. Best advice in most situations.
Ok well thank you for all your advice, i think we're both on the same page, and my gut is telling me everything you've said, even before you said it. It hurts like mad, and i will still clutch at straws, but i know it's true, and im powerless to change any of it. We feel what we feel. That's life. These things happen to millions of people every day.