BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Adam & Katya: Argentine Tango to Tango in the Night by Fleetwood Mac brave of him wanting to do these difficult dances since he loves a good challenge, that song is nice but suits ballroom tango more i think

AJ & Kai: Samba to Don't Go Yet by Camila Cabello amazing song choice, such a great banger

Dan & Nadiya: Cha Cha Cha to U Can't Touch This/Superfreak by MC Hammer/Rick James [B] for some reason i can see Dan doing quite well with this music choice mashup

Greg & Karen: Samba to Macarena by Los Del Rio this will be fun, i mean macarena is a good crowdpleaser, and 007 doing the macarena is going to be loads of fun

John & Johannes: American Smooth to I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael and Aretha Franklin perfect song for me personally to that sort of dance, american smooth foxtrot

Judi & Graziano: Waltz to Hero by Mariah Carey can see Judi winning over some votes here, nice homage to NHS i reckon since Judi has done great charitable things last year too

Rhys & Nancy: Salsa to Butter by BTS LOVE LOVE BTS so this is the week i might actually enjoy a dance from Rhys

Rose & Giovanni: Cha Cha Cha to Raspberry Beret by Prince great song, hopefully since it is not movie week they will not dress up them with actual berets lol

Sara & Aljaž: Tango to Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel fab tango music, fits argentine tango better but is also good for ballroom tango, love this one from True Lies, Schwarzenegger & Jamie Lee Curtis's tango scene in that

Tilly & Nikita: Paso Doble to Diablo Rojo by Rodrigo y Gabriela decent paso music, but why give it to a hopeless dud

Tom & Amy: Foxtrot to Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
traditional ballroom music, yes can see target audience loving this especially
my comments in Bold

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote