View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 10:17 AM #72

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
“She’s not what you call pretty” sounds like she’s better off and did the right thing.

I echo everything what Jordan said. It’s not fair on trying to make her into a bad person when she really hasn’t done anything wrong. You haven’t met so it’s not really a relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
It's classic manipulation used against women by their partners to make them not leave them. Sad anyone would defend it.
No you've interpreted my point wrong. I was just tryting to look at this from every angle, trying to make sense of it. We have had plenty of conversations in the past where she's told me she's never really received any male attention in her life. So i was thinking, in hope as much as anything, that maybe she doesn't actually want him, she's just enjoying the attention from a good looking guy, as she said herself she's never really had that. However, i realise now it's deeper than that for her, and she genuinely wants this guy. The thing that was getting to me was the fact she's telling me she didn't want him, and that she loves and wants to be with me. But that classic saying "actions speak louder than words" has really come into play here.

And i've not been unreasonable to question her wanting to spend every waking moment with him. I've told her how beautiful she was every single day, i've sent her meaningful gifts. I've been a shoulder for her. I wasn't great to her don't get me wrong, and she wasn't great to me. The relationships was great at times though, but in reflection it wasn't very healthy, and was overall quite toxic. It really did feel real i must add that, we was on the phone 24/7, it was everything real with a relationship, bar the physical side (which granted is a big one).

As for being a misogynist, no lol. I was raised by my mum, had a female counsellor throughout my teens, a couple of female Doctors who have been good to me. I trust women, i gravitate a lot more towards women. The only man i've ever trusted is my Granddad.

Last edited by Swan; 19-10-2021 at 10:18 AM.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote