View Single Post
Old 22-10-2021, 10:17 PM #30
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Have to say I didn't think it was a common thing to do, thought I was quite weird for doing it when I've got headphones on. Like I always thought if my wife came home early for whatever reason and found that I'd locked the door, she'd think I was up to something dodgy inside, and I'd have to hang my head in shame and explain "No I just have an irrational fear that someone will come in and sneak up behind me while I've got headphones on!".

The elephant in the room is that I'm actually scared that SHE will come home early and sneak up behind me while I have headphones on. She loves a good "jump scare". She would definitely do it and I would get a wee fright .

My new tactic is putting the dog's basket next to me 'cos she will get up and go to the living room door if she hears a knock at the door (or the door opening).
Fantastic
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote