View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 09:42 PM #1
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Default I'm A Celebrity 2021 - winning odds..

I don't know a lot of them so I can't confidently correlate. For those who do know something about 1 or more of them, are there any odds that could possibly be on the generous side??? Philips is the rank outsider.. and while that's not unexpected to see(given her mean bitch persona), in this environment is there no way she could gain enough support to belie those odds at least?? at 78 she'll be the eldest ever contestant..so if she gives off tons of energy and is able to take conditions in her stride then that's huge point in her favour.

The odds that appear the strangest to me is Madeley's 10/1(some firms below that ffs) which looks absurdly short. I simply can't imagine how he'd ever win any type of popularity contest. In fact, it's surely arguable that such a weird, smarmy git should be occupying the rank outsider role??? I wouldn't put a bean on that clown at 100/1!

Bridge seems like the typical front runner. The type to cry buckets about "missing her kids" and putting on a nicey act to fool the gullible public.