View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 06:05 PM #21
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLand View Post
I have what I suppose could be deemed as one of this type of dog, she’s a big Bulldog x another type of Bulldog with Staffy and Boxer somewhere in her down the line and all sorts we suspect. A very imposing, strong, muscular, athletic, large dog.

She’s the sweetest and most gentle, loving dog we’ve ever had. She’s 11 next week and has never once growled or shown aggressive behaviour or tendencies, not to humans, other dogs, cats or other. Fantastic with kids especially, she adores my little niece and her friends when they come to play too.

Maybe we’re just lucky but I hate seeing dogs LIKE HER getting a bad rep because of irresponsible owners.

That poor child. RIP. Absolutely heartbreaking.
Its like saying a race of people are dangerous or pro boxers or black belts are dangerous. Mistreat a child, show it no love and it could grow up to be a serial killer or a rapist - some dont some do.

Its not the dog its how its treated

However, because large and powerful dogs are attractive to poorly educated, poorly brought up feral humans (not you) they should be prevented from owning such dogs (or indeed any dog). Owning a dog or any animal should be much harder to do than it is currently.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote