Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
That is such a nasty way to do business

I hope he walks out

Either sack him or keep him, don't say we will hang on to you until someone better turns up

personally at this stage I think Ole has taken United as far as he can and they need someone else to step them back into challengers for the title
United has a reputation to look after, who fits into their profile of the long term project and not another flop like Moyes (and good thing Conte signed to Spurs instead of them either since he is a short term mess and that isn't what fits their profile)

next job for Ole, well his style of football i think maybe bundesliga mid tier team would be interesting, maybe Werder Bremen since they are really in need of someone who can give them a boost upwards again since they haven't played in european cup football for long while now, and feel like Ole could live up to their expectations of a new manager/sports director they used to have in their legend Thomas Schaaf

or second bundesliga, trying to help Hamburger SV to promotion again would also be a interesting job to apply for since HSV deserve to be back up in top level football

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote