View Single Post
Old 26-11-2021, 04:03 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

It's a really good Album , some songs are better than others but i like it overall .

My favourite song is probably 'Easy on me' .. it's so catchy i've got it in my head all the time .

'Hold On' is a nice one about hope and never giving up.

I like how there's a mixture of different sounds in each song ....

from a country vibe in 'Can i get it' , to a vintage throwback sound in 'Love is a game'

to a upbeat salsa tone in 'oh my god'

'My little Love' has raw emotion and she really shows her vulnerability in this , the honesty and openness pours through . This one will probably grow on me the more i hear it.

'To Be Loved' passionate one about life lessons. And i kept thinking how difficult this song would be to sing live , the vocal range is huge.

'I drink wine' has a pretty melody to it , i can imagine people doing a slow sway to it.

'Cry your heart out' has a cool feel to it , i instantly liked it mainly for the reggae beat but the lyrics fit in like a jigsaw puzzle and could dance to it .

'Strangers by Nature' has a classical beat and feels like something from an old movie, it's cute but doesn't stand out as much as the others.

'All night parking' has a calm feel to it like something in a little jazz club. Another throwback sound.

'Woman like me' gives me early 00's sounds with melancholy tones and
a serene theme.

8/10 for the Album