BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
It's not all about the technical ability. You also need for the public to relate to you.
For me she's the complete package.
I get that argument, and personally I don't just champion dancers on based on technical ability alone either.

I just personally find it weird though how most of the fandom seem to be fine with people supporting Rose who isn't technically the best dancer of her year, but apparently it's wrong for people to support Dan, like why is it wrong to support Dan but not anyone else in the competition that's not AJ & John?

I'm not attacking you btw Vanessa as you're not the worst for doing this kinda argument, but I've seen a lot of people go around attacking Dan this series for being voted through because it's "meant to be a dancing competition" but then some (not all) of these same people have been supporting people like Adam, Sara or Tom, plus countless other contestants that weren't or aren't technically the greatest dancers in the competition because these people would be supporting either AJ or John going by that argument.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote