View Single Post
Old 29-11-2021, 08:58 AM #11
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
I understand. The muzzle is incase on the off chance someone coughs or sneezes. It's that simple.
I just don't really understand the issue with masks to be honest... it's not a gag, it's not a muzzle, it doesn't actually restrict anything at all. You can speak in them... they don't restrict breathing... they're barely a minor inconvenience. I can only imagine that people's issue with them is "what they represent". I'm going to be honest, I've not been hardcore on Covid avoidance, we went on holiday with my in-laws from England, we used our exemption (my daughter's disability) to travel outside of our area during the early lockdowns, etc... my daughter kicked about with her friends all summer, has been to sleepovers etc. so I'm hardly Mr Covid Safety.

But the masks? My question is "why not?". Why is it such a scary thing? I understand people being against actual restictions - things being closed, activities being limited... but "Oh nooo a piece of paper is on my face how will I cope!" ... it just seems ridiculous .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote