Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Cracker View Post
Too many people too lazy to keep their eye on the job GoldHeart and they get complacent,this poor child was let down so badly, I hope those pair of scumbags get what for in prison. RIP litte man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Lack of funding leading to a lack of resources and overworked social workers is my guess, Social care has gone from bad to worse under the Tories.

Yeah it seems to be , and I know in lockdown abuse overall has gotten worse due to no help and it being hidden even more behind closed doors. But it still feels like lockdown is a bit of a convenient excuse especially when something so traumatic and horrible like this happens. Even if there's the slightest worry that someone is being hurt , it's worth investigating. It seems it was only the grandma that had concerns.

Before COVID & lockdown, plenty of kids had still somehow slipped through the net and safeguarding was practically non existent. Despite visits from social services & teachers surely noticing something isn't right . I've lost count the amount of similar cases on the news where everyone says "how did this happen" , and it's usually when it's too late .When the poor child has died .

They say every time how things must change ,and thorough checks to be made . But the same thing keeps happening ,and we all know this won't be the last child sadly and it's heartbreaking and it makes me angry.