BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Tonight's interesting for me as I feel like I've got my favourite dance of the night, my runner-up dance of the night and who my bottom two dances were on the night, but my middle two are practically a draw with each other.

Anyway here's my rankings.

1. John & Johannes (+2) - A phenomenal dance from John, it should've been a 40 imo.
2. AJ & Kai (Non-Mover) - There were mistakes in the dance here or there, but overall I thought that she had a technically very advanced routine on the night that was very impressive for the most part imo.
3. Rose & Giovanni (+3) - Not her best dance, but I like the fact that she tried to give a different vibe to one of her dances for a change. Strange Music for the Paso though.
4. Rhys & Nancy (+1) - Again like with Rose I commend him for trying to do something different, but it was only an okay dance for me personally, him and Rose had different problems and strengths in their dances that held them back for me this week.
5. Dan & Nadiya (-4) - It was better than I was expecting from a Dan meets Rumba dance, but he is definitely behind most of the pack at this stage of the competition imo.
6. Tilly & Nikita (-2) - Sadly this dance didn't work for me. In fact I was cringing so hard at certain points of the dance, that I couldn't even look at the screen properly. If she does go through this week then hopefully she'll do better next week.
Okay that was a weird scoring night from the judges.

1. Rhys & Nancy (+3) - Personally I don't think that it was a 39 dance, but it was a good effort from Rhys, and it was good to see him push himself.
2. John & Johannes (-1) - Besides the mistake I thought that the dance was fun. A 32 was a really harsh score imo, especially compared to a couple of the other dances on the night.
3. AJ & Kai (-1) - In fairness the dance was a bit messy in parts (even away from the obvious mistake) but bottom of the leaderboard! Really?!
4. Dan & Nadiya (Non-Mover) - He clearly got overscored tonight, to say that he was near John and better than AJ on a technical level is just absurd from the judges.
5. Rose & Giovanni (-2) - Technically she weren't the worst, but she played it far too safe imo (apart from one move) it was basically like all of her other slow schmaltzy ballroom dances imo. I feel like the judges give her bonus points just for turning up.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote