BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
In fairness I get why you or anyone else that likes the Game would like the Game, I think for me personally I really hate the actual open world Village segments, and I personally feel like at the moment there's not many elements of the Game in gameplay or story that screams that it's a Resident Evil Game imo.
Although I've gotta give the House Beneviento section a lot of credit, that was a really good level.

The Game definitely has it's moments, and I give it credit for experimenting with the Resi 7 formula, but overall I think the experimentation is where this Game has developed issues for me.

In particular the "mapping" on this Game is atrocious, fair enough if the developers didn't want to put markers on the map to point you to your destination, but making certain areas of the Game where everything looks alike so you're spending hours just trying to find your next objective is seriously frustrating imo.

For me it's a massive step up on Home Sweet Home 2 out of my recent Horror experiences, but compared to the other Resi Games, Village is my worst.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote