View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 11:49 AM #49
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeghansLetterToSanta View Post
to me it's all a bit chicken and egg. Was the supply of young girls initiated by the rich paying money for anything they want illegal or not or the trafficking gang. Ultimately, i believe there wouldnt have been a trafficking gang if it wasn't worth the return it generated, so, by definition, the likes of Andrew, Clinton and Trump bear the ultimate responsibility. They used the service and therefore made it viable. Quite how that translates to criminal behaviour is what needs to be proven, which should be perfectly possible if there is the will to do it. I think with the environment now, criminal proceedings are more likely than at any time in the past, i'm just not sure if it's yet reached the time for it to become a reality
I suspect none of it is entirely "about" the young girls, it seems to me that what they offered was a full hedonistic "package" for the ultra-rich that most likely included all sorts of things with varying degrees of legality and they made an absolute fortune from it. The access to these young girls was just one of the "perks" of what they offered which in some ways makes it even more disgusting. No doubt the main draw for many of them. There will be others who didn't touch the girls. Though that's largely irrelevant - at the very least, everyone involved knew what was happening whether it was with them or not. Happy to turn a blind eye. That entire world is full of it.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote