Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

ok my ranking so far

1. Kitty (hope she keeps fighting, doing quite well so far despite the snoring problems)
2. Nouchine (didn't expect i would like her but she is really lovely)
3. Dimitri (lovely kitchen partner for Kitty and seems like a nice guy unexpectedly)
4. Tobias (he is nice, and worth mentioning he is quite the fan favourite for the dutch public at the moment)
5. Nawel (happy she followed her heart regarding noms and not to nominate kitty, she comes across quite nice i guess)
6. Peter (very nice warm man, also seems to have a good time in there so far either and keeps up well amongst the younger hm's in terms of sports and dancing)
7. Grace (overall is nice i think, only i didn't like was her joining in with Sercan, Vera against Kitty behind her back)
8. Kristof (his secret mission i quite enjoyed, hope he stays over Sercan i really do hope that, i want to see more from him)
9. Salar (pretty boy and too ''relaxed'' about this whole adventure for my liking)
10. Vera (adds not much to the house for me personally)
11. Sercan (agree with Salar, he is a loudmouth, and troublemaker, i mean Kitty already feels bad enough for causing problems as for sleeping, snoring he just makes things worse, and saying how she owns the kitchen to herself is not true, but maybe he needs to get off that lazy arse some more himself and lesser complaining)

but great bunch of people so far, am enjoying every second of the tv episodes

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote