View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 03:41 PM #49
-

-

Loved it once again . Everyone getting a redemption arc (even Kreese? ) just in time for silly Miggy to accidentally bring actual gangs/cartel down on them ... it's obviously going to be epic. I called this as soon as his mum mentioned the dad was a dodgy ****er back in S1, he was destined to be a villain (or linked to the introduction of a villain, if it's not him himself).

Oh and calling it now: because it's Cobra Kai, Miguel will DEFINITELY briefly be on his dad's side, before seeing the error of his ways, reconciling with Johnny, and probably teaming up with Robbie to beat up a horde of Cartel goons. Bonus points if Johnny and Daniel are also involved in this rumble.

Also I'm glad someone in the writing room FINALLY got around to watching Karate Kid 3 and the part where Mr Miyagi tells Daniel about how his teachings are to create "strong root" and that he'll ultimately use that to find his own way - because Daniel San has been neglecting that part of the teaching for almost 4 full seasons . It was practically the key theme of that movie!

Another thought I just had... wtf is Johnny doing for money at this point? He has like 10 students and no other job . Even if they were all paying him $100 a month that would be pretty tight to live on...

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 14-01-2022 at 04:07 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote