View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 06:04 PM #56
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Like I said earlier Mock ,not sure if you saw my message.

I don't think Whoopi is antisemitic , I think she's just clumsily worded her point. I may be off base but I think the point was how humanity has been abusing & torturing eachother regardless of race,gender , sexuality & disability.

But we all know those groups of people have been persecuted and treated inhumanly . It's still happening around the world.

Whoopie has experienced prejudice herself, she probably wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't for people like Sidney Poitier & Hattie McDaniel ( bear in mind these 2 actors were still treated like crap behind the scenes). But they paved the way for other black and diverse actors in the industry.

And Hitler's sadistic 'regime' was based entirely on people who looked different and who followed a different religion & culture, it was about both race & religion.

But it wasn't just Jewish people tortured and killed,but anyone who dared to challenge this and other minorities etc. The Nazis had it in for Jewish people,but they didn't care who they killed. That's how brutal it was.
they did care who they killed

they meticulously killed people based on racial purity

to say they killed without care is nonsense

it was planned and efficient
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote