View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 08:30 AM #33

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Yeah definitely NOT a serious TV show, I actually binged watched the whole thing .

Spoiler:

So all along a fetus was the killer , I can't believe I watched this ridiculous TV show. This was like a mashup of every cliche Netflix thriller but parodied to death , whilst pretending to be serious.

They might aswell have made a doll the murderer, that would have made more sense than a grown woman letting a little child stab her ,shoot her & kick the crap out of her like it was a 10 foot possessed demon.

And to top it all off , the ex husband hired a deranged ex criminal just to fix their mail box. And he left his daughter alone with a lunatic cannibal, then they're shocked she got murdered.

And beforehand daddy & daughter are smiling at eachother Infront of 'Mr massacre '.. like they're at a theme park together, eating candyfloss & sweets ...Wtf is this drama!? .

And the ending on the plane with Cameo Glenn close ,what the hell was that all about??. Very very bizarre silly TV show . Don't tell me they're going to make another series.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 06-02-2022 at 08:33 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote