View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 10:15 AM #34
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Yeah definitely NOT a serious TV show, I actually binged watched the whole thing .

Spoiler:

So all along a fetus was the killer , I can't believe I watched this ridiculous TV show. This was like a mashup of every cliche Netflix thriller but parodied to death , whilst pretending to be serious.

They might aswell have made a doll the murderer, that would have made more sense than a grown woman letting a little child stab her ,shoot her & kick the crap out of her like it was a 10 foot possessed demon.

And to top it all off , the ex husband hired a deranged ex criminal just to fix their mail box. And he left his daughter alone with a lunatic cannibal, then they're shocked she got murdered.

And beforehand daddy & daughter are smiling at eachother Infront of 'Mr massacre '.. like they're at a theme park together, eating candyfloss & sweets ...Wtf is this drama!? .

And the ending on the plane with Cameo Glenn close ,what the hell was that all about??. Very very bizarre silly TV show . Don't tell me they're going to make another series.
Spoiler:

I think it was a one-off, the whole point of it is (I think) that you're supposed to gradually realise what it is. The bit at the end with the "new" mystery to solve of the disappearing body on the plane is just part of the joke... that once this mystery is all over and done with, there would immediately be a completely new "implausible, unsolveable case" for the amateur detective to get involved with.

Think "Murder, She Wrote" or "Diagnosis Murder" I guess.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote