Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Before going on topic, if there are any Ukranians using this Forum, I sincerely hope that you can underdog this and crush Putin, not only is he a war criminal, but he has made his country a disgrace in it's current position that it's in.

I am honestly really angry about this topic, I'm really trying to be careful what I say though as I honestly don't hate Russia or the regular people, but I seriously hope that some karma comes Putin's way and that he somehow gets forced to resign, but I sadly don't see that happening.

Anyway back on topic to more fun stuff.

I tried playing the first Dark Souls a few days ago, and I still can't get the hang of that particular type of Game. I think I've just reached my limit of what I can and can't do in Video Gaming when it comes to that thing.

It's a well made Game though.

And then much more in my comfort zone I've been playing Primal, which is an old PS2 Game that let's you play as Jen (who's Human) and sexy to boot, and Scree who looks like a Gargoyle to me, but I might be wrong in saying that.

Basically it's a fun Game imo, it has two good characters imo (four if you count the two characters on Jen's chest) but being serious two good characters, a surprisingly strong story, and a decent combat and puzzles.

The only real negative that I have with the Game is the awful navigation in the Underwater stage of the Game, I never understand it when a Game makes everything in a particular zone look the same.

But overall a really fun Game imo.

I hope that everyone has been doing okay lately.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote