Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

ok my thoughts regarding week 1 (each couple)

Timur & Malika: this was so much good fun, decent score of 15 either, i am liking these two a lot, and am happy for Malika she now has someone who can dance 100% more than the wooden Mickie Krause of last year

Lilly & Andrzej: not surprised at all that they went out, found it all a bit too nice, too much posing going on

René & Kathrin: ok i'm slightly warming more to him and i am going to be controversial but i liked the acrobat move near the end to make it look bit more spectacular, but basic waltz content was also decent i thought for a beginner and for week 1

Cheyenne & Evgeny: from last weeks crap to this week being fab, this looked so glamorous i loved it

Sarah & Vadim: she has potential first of all but serious dances like tango aren't her strongest side, nice efforts though but i expect her to do better with the more fun dances and where she is allowed to smile in, good choreo as always from the king choreo Vadim

Michelle & Christian: undermarked i thought, some of those gancho's wow, very nice staccato, and personality wise i love her so much, nice chemistry as well

Bastian & Ekaterina: not deserving of that 1 score paddle i thought, taller males will always perform lesser good and especially in faster dances, great choreo from the general Ekat, loving the ''who wants to be millionaire'' theme as well

Caroline & Valentin: very classy, very nice quickstep, musicality fabulous as well, good start for these two and aw to see her dad cry in the audience

Janin & Zsolt: found this a bit too basic for my liking, too neat but good debut for newbie Zsolt on his first performance, since usually newbies go being too edgy choreo wise but this was neat and decent, but i think she is capable of a lot more

Mike & Christina: first of all at #TeamMagicMike i'm getting mike bushell flashbacks at that, secondly i'm calling him Mike ''No Hips'' from now on, he certainly isn't Mike Dancer, this was bad, very bad, and not even very entertaining, maybe he is a better ballroom dancer, just maybe

Mathias & Renata: this was so good fun to watch, um rude of Llambi to criticize his leg action since he of course can't get legs as straightened compared to someone of normal height, i thought he had decent efforts at the cha cha technique which is a difficult dance, also as for the lift, well i loved that, seeing Renata having best of her life is also nice to see, such a fun couple and i hope they may go far, very far

Riccardo & Isabel: better than i had expected, i do love this song a lot so maybe my bias for liking it, but he isn't a very bad dancer

Amira & Massimo: mediocre salsa, no i think Amira is more a ballroom girl, good thing they had the golden ticket anyway
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote