View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 12:27 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
I think this year, the houseguests are more friendly, younger and don't really want to play the game like previous series. They just want to chill and to react in the different situations but not to make a big gameplan like Will or Dick did.

The seem funnier, nicer, it's definately, for me, a cast like the australian one, and it's not a bad thing actually. Before, in previous series, it seemed all staged like they didn't live in there 24/7. We never saw a party (or a few), no alcohol, no games, basically no fun.
And I'm sure, this year's houseguests will bring sex, fun, crazy parties and much more.
WHAT! This has to be the most out-of-touch I thing I've heard on here.

You obviously haven't seen any live feed. This group are the most nasty, vile, self-centered, vindictive people I have ever seen on a Big Brother. They are constantly arguing, always taking cheap shots at each other, really insulting, threatening behavior. There is still game going on but just really rubbish game. I haven't seen them have a laugh together at all, they are either crying, arguing, accusing people of molestation, accusing people of racism, threatening people to vote for them to stay in, or getting BJ's off a girl and then telling her not to cuddle him as he doesn't want to get attached.

These people are vile and make Evel Dick look like a great guy.
Redmond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote