Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
I mean, they're just another couple of self centred Hollywood celebs now, with no sense of reality. I think if they stopped preaching about this, about that, and just got on with it and lived happy in their Hollywood bubble they wouldn't get as much sh1t. As long as their still wanna keep they're Royal titles, they're still somewhat Royals to me, therefore i have no time for them by default. Massively over privileged yet whine and play victim whenever they can.

The Kim and Kayne with a Royal twist. The talent is the other way round with Harry and Meg though, Kayne being the talented one in that relationship, Meg being the only one with talent in her relationship with Harry (no idea if she was a good actress or not, but i heard she was a popular enougn tv show).

Im sure they'll be doing a talk, for big money, about climate change and how us peasants need to watch our carbon footprint. All the while they'll be travelling the world in a private jet.

Most celebrities travel in private jets pretty much as it's quicker and they have the money to do so ,plus the security & more privacy. How should they travel around instead ? by horse & cart ? .