Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Chapter 5: The Final Chapter

Lady Katie: K.H what could that mean

Elmer: Well I have had my suspicions for a while now. Which is why I have tried to get close to you Lady Katie. I've been trying to get a confession out of you all this time.

Lady Katie: I thought you loved me!

Elmer: No dear. I finally want to get to the end of what happened to the Crowther family. Which is why I invited my granddaughter here. The Undercover detective, Erma Green! Or should I say Professor Green!

Erma: That's right. I was placed as an undercover Broadway Actress to lure an invite to your ball. You can't resist inviting all the rich and famous, knowing Horace was interested in my talent you just had to invite me here even though you had never seen any of my work. That's because Miss Hudson. There never has been any acting work from me but your so predictable that I knew our plan would work.

Lady Katie: Our plan?

Erma: Yes mine, Grandad Elmer and Great Uncle Horace

Lady Katie: Horace and Elmer are brothers

Horace: That's right we are and I'm fully aware of how much the case of Tibbington Manor got to my brother so I was determined to help him solve this

Lady Katie: I didnt kill anyone tonight!

Elmer: Whether that's the case remains to be seen. But you definitely killed Ernest and Hyacinth

Jonathan: Yes me, James and Nellie worked that one out. You see the portrait on the grand staircase. We noticed there is a foot under the table. We had wondered about that. It turns out the gigantic frame around the picture was hiding someone. It was hiding you

Lady Katie: It wasn't just my idea! Was it Dame Theresa!

Dame Theresa: Right ok it's time to come clean. Yes me and Katie were involved in the murders of Ernest and Hyacinth. Hyacinth was always the favourite of my parents. I've always been spiteful of her. I wasnt able to have children, A prince wanted to marry me when he found out I was barren he left me, yet here she was parading her 3 children around in this luxurious manor. I couldnt take it any more I wanted it for myself. So yes me and Katie we murdered her and her husband and I took the children and Lady Katie she would later aquire the mansion. Only many people asked what happened to the children seen as though they had never been discovered. Thats when Lady Katie hid the bodies under the floorboard and wrote you that letter!

Dr Lillian: But Aunty Katie who did the Skeletons belong to

Lady Katie: Quite Ironic really! I stole them from a lab.

Dr Lillian: I'm ashamed of you!

Allen: So who killed my wife and her sister and brother?

Dr Lillian: thats what I was wondering, have you figured it out Professor Green?

Erma: Yes Dr Lillian. I have. You see I wondered what relation Katie was Theresa and Hyacinth. I figured out that she was the 3rd sister. Your her niece. That would make you either Hyacinths daughter or Theresas daughter. Neither of them are possibly your mother. So I came to the conclusion that your actually Lady Katie's daughter

Allen: But Clyde he was a Crowther so he was your cousin!

Dr Lillian: Right ok we aren't that closely related!

Erma: Nellie and James take a good look at Dr Lillian's face

Nellie: Oh my goodness James look!

James: You worked here disguised as a maid!

Dr Lillian: Yes I did. I had to cover some tracks that my mum and aunty hadnt covered up. Namely the grave out there giving the game away! I got some paint and covered it up. I also had to pin down the floorboards in the basement properly to stop any investigators discovering the truth. I disguised myself as a maid to do so

Allen: But why? You could have just walked around the house as Lady Katies niece

Dr Lillian: But where is the fun in that!

Erma: So Lillian you couldn't bear to see any of the Crowther children back in this house. You thought it would be fun to murder them all

Dr Lillian: Yes I thought it would be good that they finally had the same fate as there poor mother and father

Allen: All three of you women are completely sick I hope you all rot in jail!

Elmer: I'm just happy that we finally have our murderers it's a shame that the Crowther children had to die in the end

Dame Theresa: Those children were just as spoilt and entitled as their mother. I would know I had to bring them up. Thankfully we all got our big breaks in life but I guess I was never cut out to be a mother

Lady Katie: I'm really going to miss this house. Id kill for it. Oh that's right, I did!

Horace: Well done Erma!

Jonathan: This is going to sell some papers for sure!

So the Curious Case of Tibbington Manor was solved. The End
Attached Images