View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 03:11 PM #1589
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Interesting point. Glad you raised it. Heard claimed he cut it off himself but didn't go into much detail. Claimed she was a bit out of it and cant fully remember.

No way would a musician, never mind a guitarist cut of his own finger. Its just not believable no matter what state he was in. He would have to use his less dominant hand to cut off the finger on his dominant hand. Its not believable..

She (and in turn, I) never said he cut it off on purpose. That lie (along with the reasoning for why it must be a lie) was another piece of misinformation frequently peddled on Social Media to undermine what she was saying though. Funny that. So many people coincidentally getting the wrong ends of the same sticks without being led into it . A mystery wrapped in an enigma.

As I said earlier in the thread I think the most likely explanation (given the kitchen video) was that he was smashing glasses and bottles (like in the kitchen video) and slamming his hands on objects in anger (like in the kitchen video) and in the process, slammed his finger onto an upturned piece of broken glass and severed it. Pure peculation of course, but given that we know the above mentioned behaviours to be things that he did (thanks to the kitchen video) it makes a fair bit more sense to me than his fingertip being cleanly severed on the bone by a flying bottle.

Full truth on it though? I’d bet that they were both off their faces and in chaos and neither of them have a ****ing clue how he lost the finger.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote