BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I'm currently playing Persona 4 over the last few days.

I've done the first three dungeons so far, the plot might surprisingly be more interesting than Persona 5 (which had a really fun plot itself) the cast is mostly good (I do feel like Yukiko has been dropped since completing her Dungeon though) but I really like Yousuke & Kanji as characters, and Chie is displaying the best personality of the girls so far imo, even if her voice is unique sometimes.

And the gameplay is not as in depth as Persona 5 imo, but it's opening up more and more which is good, and the battle system as usual for the SMT/Persona franchise has the right level of challenge without being like the Souls Games, or being in baby mode on the other spectrum of difficulty.
I've got to say that this Game is fantastic.

Controversially I might actually prefer Persona 4 to Persona 5, it's very close imo, but I really am enjoying the story and just the overall atmosphere of Persona 4.

Both are fantastic Games though, I don't know who the killer is (so please don't spoil it to me) but I'm guessing that the killer is Adachi as his function in the story whilst it can be fun in a goofy way, there isn't really any real reason why he has been added into the Game imo as other characters can easily fit his role, unless he is the killer.

Plus I find it odd that he is the only character that's not really ever put in danger in the Game, or ever really delved into his darker thoughts so far.

I am a little bit suspicious of Yousuke & Chie though as they've never been attacked by the killer either, and Chie was the first character to mention about The Midnight Channel in the Game.

And Yousuke was so adamant that
Spoiler:

we kill the guy that was trying to save the people that he was putting through the TV
it kinda felt like he wanted to cover his own tracks.

Brilliant Game though, it has the right balance between Comedy and darker material.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote