View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 08:51 PM #309

I'd be lying if I said that I'm not disappointed, and that this isn't a total farce (because it IS).

But, on the brightside, Leona never even expected to be nominated in the first place, winning would've been fantastic but she was already pleased with just being nominated.

But it's a disgrace that acts like the Arctics, who don't even show any genuine gratitude and just show up pissed, win over someone who it would've meant so much more to. And I don't just mean Leona, I mean anyone else who would've been grateful for it, like TT or Mika.

Kate Nash getting British Female is a joke too. I wouldn't have minded Leona losing it if it was someone like KT Tunstall who is actually good, but Kate Nash SUCKS and it is an absolute travesty that she won over nominees like Leona. Leona deserved at least one award.

But as I said, she was so pleased already with being nominated, and just being asked to perform (she was brilliant btw!). I'm sure I'll get over it, Leona will have other opportunities to get such awards.
Wasted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote