Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
Quote:
Originally posted by MarkChap©
Quote:
Originally posted by dupin
Quote:
I think people are allowed to be mad, so you can't say "stop insulting other artists." Kate Nash had one top three hit and her other songs flopped, not even charting in the top 40.
When someone said something about Leona, you told them to stop being childish. So perhaps you should learn from your own critique of others?
That person started saying "Shameeee Leona didn't win" which is actually childish, I haven't said anything like that about Kate Nash. All I've said is she's had a few charting singles. That isn't childish, it's stating a fact.

If your talking about me then...

Er..No

I said

"Looks like leona not going to win tonight"

and when i said that i think calling childishwas fairly out of order as i was only saying it in a factful way because it wasnt likely she would win the best album.
Wtf. You said "shame Leona didn't win" and I know you did because I was shocked at how childish and pathetic it was.

Yes,
When i said that "Looks like Leonas not gunna win tonight*
You quoted me after i said that with that sentance i put stating how childish i was.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
Leonas Not gunna win tonight!
How childish can you get?

Yes i did say "Well Done Take That, shame leona didnt win", as a joke, a joke I am most likely to say something like that as im not a Leona fan, clearly you have took this the wrong way,just because leona didnt get an award tonight
Xander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote