View Single Post
Old 13-06-2022, 11:15 AM #69

Default Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their Children News

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
We know plenty about what was said. This is Harry, who allowed his wife to accuse the Royal family of racism…..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7822883.stm

Prince Harry's racist remark about a Pakistani member of his army platoon has prompted widespread criticism.

The prince issued an apology after the News of the World published a video diary in which he calls one of his then Sandhurst colleagues a "P***"....

…..The prince filmed parts of the video and in another clip, he is heard calling another cadet a "raghead"....

Mohammed Shafiq, director of Muslim youth organisation the Ramadhan Foundation said: "I am deeply shocked and saddened at Prince Harry's racism. It has no justification.
"Prince Harry as a public figure must ensure that he promotes equality and tolerance and this rant whether today or three years ago is sickening and he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself."

Graham Smith from Republic, the campaign for an elected head of state said: "Harry Wales has not only demonstrated how he is unfit to be a possible future Head of State, he has shown he isn't even fit to be a leader in the armed forces."
"It is high time Harry was stripped of his title and privileges and withdrew from public life."

Has anyone ever heard of a racist comment from The Queen, William, Kate, Charles, Camilla, Edward, Sophie etc? Nope.

We certainly weren’t around when ALL of the other conversations were taking place ... so as I said- it’s not down to us to decide what was said or suggested

I just know that I detest the Royal family apart from Di , her sons and their partners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Zizu; 13-06-2022 at 11:16 AM.