View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 05:57 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Sounds like you got a chip in your shoulder, what you will have is people won’t bother posting in the threads you make because you got a sense of entitlement

My advice, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it
Also lay of the weed because it’s clearly making you paranoid.
It’s more the boundary-less who have a sense of entitlement. Making erroneous assumptions about people’s motivations (especially when you’ve admitted you don’t know them for toffee) is a clear-cut manifestation of it. But you wouldn’t know the first thing about any of these things. All this gaslighting that you’re doing now is exactly what I’m talking about. It’s like you’re not even trying to come across as anything other than entitled and toxic. Giving people useless advice when you don’t know the first thing about what their life situation is or what they’re actually doing (beyond the occasional bits you come across on the forum that end up being grossly-exaggerated by people who’ll only see and believe what they want to) is a form of entitled over-extending and anyone who knows the first thing about the real meaning of boundaries and entitlement will tell you that.

“Sounds like you got a chip on your shoulder.”

Your opinions are the product of your own personal experiences (that goes for people in general) and we couldn’t be more different as people. So of course your opinion of my intentions and feelings are going to be distorted by your own experiences. That doesn’t hold space for mine and going about your life with that assumptionary premise doesn’t do anyone any favours. Sometimes you have to actually know someone before you can say anything about them that counts.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 21-06-2022 at 06:07 PM.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote