View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 06:45 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
@ThomasC

More just frustrated with well-known bait popping up and making jibes at members they don’t like or agree with. But that’s been going on for years and years so ultimately someone’s going to have to take it on themselves to set boundaries and not allow themselves to be continually-gaslit by members they don’t want anything to do with in the first place. I’m going to bet that most people on this forum doesn’t really understand the concept of boundaries and gaslighting but they’re real phenomena that happen every day and when no-one else is setting boundaries for you, you’ve got every right to set them for yourself.

My mood has nothing to do with it and bringing that up is even another form of gaslighting but the terminology is probably over your head (again) so I’m not going to bring out a psychological thesaurus trying to make people understand. That’s for you to go off and look at in your own time (if you can be arsed). Either way boundaries are boundaries. Sternly-setting them (especially when you keep bringing up the same complaints but keep getting ignored, just like everyone who was abused by michael21 was ignored until the site finally did the right thing) doesn’t make you a psychologically-unstable dickhead. It just means you know your worth as a person (on a level) and aren’t scared of making it known what it is you will and won’t tolerate. People who are good at setting boundaries couldn’t care less about seeming depressed or crazy in the moment.
**** sake.

I asked you out of concern.

You are quick to jump on people.

I don't think a forum is the place for you where others have opinions.

Sheriff said **** all that was wrong and yet you took it personally.

If you're questioning your own reality then you're doing it to yourself through your actions and insecurity.

No one is out to get you yet you think they are.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote