View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 06:53 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
**** sake.

I asked you out of concern.

You are quick to jump on people.

I don't think a forum is the place for you where others have opinions.

Sheriff said **** all that was wrong and yet you took it personally.

If you're questioning your own reality then you're doing it to yourself through your actions and insecurity.

No one is out to get you yet you think they are.
Where LeatherTrumpet’s concerned you don’t know the half of it. You’d be shocked at the racial gaslighting he’s put forth on here over the years but then again considering where we are, many people defend him and see his jokes as harmless. That’s on them but ultimately I’ve got the right to set boundaries as-and-where I see fit without being painted as a paranoid, unstable meanie. You’re free to make all manner of assumptions you want (which is another one of the things I’m talking about) but other people are entitled to voice dissatisfaction when everything they say is invalidated by random people. Again, this forum isn’t the most boundary-savvy so I don’t expect tons of people to understand but it is what it is.

To date you’ve lost the most cool by kicking off and swearing for no reason other than that you didn’t like someone setting a boundary with someone else. And to be honest another boundary that I’m going to set is re. the crux of this conversation. I didn’t make this thread to go off in a disgruntled, rambling manner about boundaries and entitlement (conversation for another day) so it stops here. And ultimately it’s my thread (again) so I get to draw that line. Any more comments about this are just going to get ignored. The last thing I’m going to say is that the reactions from you, LT and sheriff are just prime elucidation of all the points I’ve been making and when there are people who study PhDs in this sort of thing and make it marketable for anyone who’s interested enough it’s just confirmed that I couldn’t be less in the wrong here. Any more reactions on your sides are just playing straight into the book. It’s more funny than anything else at this point. But like I said this is where it stops.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 21-06-2022 at 06:57 PM.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote