View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 06:57 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Where LeatherTrumpet’s concerned you don’t know the half of it. You’d be shocked at the racial gaslighting he’s put forth on here over the years but then again considering where we are, many people defend him and see his jokes as harmless. That’s on them but ultimately I’ve got the right to set boundaries as-and-where I see fit without being painted as a paranoid, unstable meanie. You’re free to make all manner of assumptions you want (which is another one of the things I’m talking about) but other people are entitled to voice dissatisfaction when everything they say is invalidated by random people. Again, this forum isn’t the most boundary-savvy so I don’t expect tons of people to understand but it is what it is.

To date you’ve lost the most cool by kicking off and swearing for no reason other than that you didn’t like someone setting a boundary with someone else. And to be honest another boundary that I’m going to set is re. the crux of this conversation. I didn’t make this thread to go off in a disgruntled, rambling manner about boundaries and entitlement (conversation for another day) so it stops here. And ultimately it’s my thread (again) so I get to draw that line. Any more comments about this are just going to get ignored.
I've never witnessed such irrational behaviour on a forum before

Quite bewildering tbh

Boundaries? What on earth are you going on about?

This isn't super nanny, go sit in the corner.

You flew off the hinge after you made a thread and someone commented on their experience/opinion.... You then flew off again because someone happened to make a light hearted joke.

Last edited by ThomasC; 21-06-2022 at 06:58 PM.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote