Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
I don't actually think it's a crime unless someone sees?

I could be wrong.

I've had sex in car parks more than once and from my understanding, it only becomes indecent exposure/public order if someone was to see you and take offence.

I just think let people be people if they are doing no harm.

Some actually like to watch others have sex and will watch. It's a big NO for me. I remember being in this car park at night. I met this sexy romanian guy, could hardly string a sentence together and I would have to decifer what he said, but he was good with his mouth so I didn't really care....but as he was down on me he said someone was at the window (we were in my car)....it proper freaked me out!!

This other time, a guy had a tonic clonic seizure in my car when I was giving him a blowie. I have never been more scared in my life, I thought he was going to die. In that moment I was thinking how am I going to explain this to the police and stuff. His little brother was in the house too and we were on the driveway so I was also thinking how am I going to explain it to his little brother. It was so messed up. I think he'd been taking drugs and the adrenaline made him go into seizure... I tilted him to the side and he came around, but yeah it was definitely dicing with death... Moral of the story, do more due diligence with strangers you meet off the internet for sex
Your story about voyeurism reminds me of a short film I saw on YouTube,I think it was French .. this woman kept spying on random couples about to have sex. She actually got caught by one and got into a physical altercation, as she was seen as a creep . The couple were angry and freaked out understandably.

The film weirdly ended where a guy ( who I think briefly knew her) , could see she had this fetish ...so he happily let her 'watch' ,I think he must have been turned on by being watched aswell . The messed up thing was he blindfolded the woman he was with ,so she didn't consent to being watched by a total stranger. She had no idea .