BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Yes but these are very silly people you have to remember, they support wife beaters, sniffle about men's rights and pretend that "ex"-alcoholics chugging pints of Stella with dinner isn't a red flag.

Also again, whilst I will condeed that the original Pirates! trilogy were indeed good fun (in fact, I'd argue that the first film is a classic and it's a shame Depp has ruined it for many with his behaviour) ... it should have ended there at the 3rd film which closed out the main arc.

The 4th and 5th films are garbage and a 6th one will also be garbage. This is totally separate to my opinion of Depp. I still quite liked him as an actor and especially as Jack Sparrow when the 4th film came out... but it was boring cash-cow dirge bordering on unwatchable. They literally banked on people liking the character enough for it to make money, and put zero effort into the plot or script.
Tbf Amber Heard was the abuser in this particular case, that's obviously not to say that Depp doesn't have problems though.

Sadly a lot of Hollywood franchises get bled dry, I just think that Pirates Of The Caribbean 6 could at least be entertaining to some extent.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote