BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Yes he does have problems, like abusing his wife. I'm afraid if you followed the trial thread Mock you would know that I think the result was an absolute joke and that Depp is 100% an abusive drunk. Definitely verbally abusive and through intimidation (text and video evidence) and I personally believe the accounts of physical abuse as well.
There's a lot of evidence showing her being manipulative and physically abusive too.

Tbh I personally wouldn't be too surprised if Depp is less innocent than the evidence has suggested either, but her lawyer did a piss poor job at bringing it to light imo.

And besides even if Depp gets found out to be exactly everything that you think he is, what I think has made a lot of people really angry with Heard is how she latched onto a movement to further her own career, and then it turns out that she's severing his finger and ****ting in the bed.

Where as people already know that Depp isn't a saint, so if anything bad does come out about him people will feel less betrayed.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote