Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk
I'm not too surprised tbh, apart from the timing of it being just 3 weeks until the season starts anyway.

Reports are saying that John Eustace will be the new victim to replace Lee Bowyer.

Personally I think we're gone regardless of who we hire, I don't even think that we've fixed the Stadium yet, let alone winning matches.

Eustace will get all of the blame though like the Manager always does.

I'm just gonna laugh at this because if the club doesn't want to do well then why should I take them seriously.

It's the biggest clown in the Football League, and that's saying something considering Aston Villa exists.
so so true

who i'd like to see in charge for Birmingham (one of these)

Pako Ayestaran - former Rafa Benitez right hand at Liverpool, got plenty of manager experience himself as well at Valencia, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Tondela, Pachuca

Fred Grim, got experience as dutch national team assistent, as well as head coach of Willem II, RKC Waalwijk, Almere City, Ajax (Youth Academy, U19)

Stuart Pearce - Man City, England U21, West Ham United first team coach, Nottingham Forest, and quite a familiar name, former international player himself as well
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote