Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
No you said:

What child would want to watch an episode about Periods? In fact what adult would want to watch an episode about Periods?

And that's when I said well it's not aimed at adults yet you keep going on about adults finding it entertaining and even asking who of us on here would...which just not relevant as it's a children's programme....

Well, this isn't realistic either...it's a robot asking for recommendations which as I kid I would probably have found funny. The role that children's TV plays has changed somewhat over the years. I feel they are able to add in educational aspects whilst still making it fun... Mr Tumble springs to mind.....the wombles
...I can't think but there's loads, the one where they explain how stuff works and lots of them include maths for example... You are taking something massively out of context to try and say it's not entertaining when all we have seen is a 1 minute clip in which they're in a supermarket buying some sanitary products

No I've asked about children & adults, who would find this entertaining?

Thinking about kids taste in Shows and scenes, they tend to normally love one of three things.

1. Gross humour like Sanjay & Craig.
2. Adventure Shows.
3. Musicals are a big hit with kids.

But ironically you're just jumping onto one part of what I've said, and have completely ignored posts where I've said about who in general (including kids) will find a scene, an episode or a season about Sanitary products entertaining? Thinking of when I was a kid, my Niece & Nephew's taste in Shows, and kids in general, they aren't really that interested in this type of scene so it's weird for Disney to make it imo.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote