BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
Stop watching quite a few series a go. Was brilliant in first few series then has declined. They have overrun it
had a few lesser interesting moments yes, but i really liked season 10 with the whisperers, and season 11a and 11b so far have been good either, some really good acting work as well,
Spoiler:

Ty Rapp-Olsson whom is a perfect casting for Sebastian, how very convincingly unlikeable he portrays him, how you should portray a arrogant spoiled rich kid and a weakling too how he cannot even defend himself against one walker, when Daryl needs to save his arse

also Josh Hamilton portrays a stunning villain role in Hornsby

Spoiler:

commonwealth remind me personally so heavily of new frontier from telltale twd season 3, more with similar corruption in its council, whereas the rest of the community aren't that bad

Spoiler:

Negan as well, went from very unlikeable to having quite a decent redemption character arc, and i personally find him becoming a solid replacement to Rick in the remainder of the series, pretty sure that what Maggie went through with Glenn, will also end up happening for him, with his new loved one probably being among one of casualties in 11c

also nice how we got little guest starring roles from respective action film/series actors such as Michael Biehn, Robert Patrick too

and Alpha's popularity, possibly might give Samantha Morton's career bit more of a boost as well in terms of other film and series work
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote